Thursday, December 20, 2007

nothing much

I really don't have much going on but I'm going to write something, even if it's a little bit, every day. I think I just spent another 3 hours on iTunes (read previous entry)....BUT, earlier I triumphantly acquired the necessary gifts for the niece and nephews. I will definitely keep my status as "coolest uncle." That title will be won by default because I'm the only uncle that's going to be around for Christmas. Details.....
But, I didn't buy anything from the money sucking wonderprogram. Just screen shopped and sampled. I think if I actually had endless amounts of money, I would have a computer full of crap music and movies and tv shows and.....what else does iTunes offer? Games. I would have a bunch of crap games too....even though I both suck and blow at video games (read: I both suck and blow at video games. yes, even the simple ones). I don't have the attention span for them at all.....so I don't play them.

On a complete spot of randomness....and I'm writing this because it just crossed my mind..... I was informed today that I am a weird eater. Yeah, eater. I believe the way I eat can be classified as 'compartmental,' if that's even a word. I eat one thing at a time. When that's gone, then I'll move on. It's not all that noticeable unless there's a lot of different foods on my plate and I methodically move through each helping of food until (usually) the main entree is left. I don't think I'm the only one who does this in the world. The party I was with today found that odd that I left my meat until last while the rest of the plate was clean. Oh well. I'm weird, I knew this. Almost everyone that knows me is fully aware that I have some quirks at restaurants to begin with. I'm not a restaurantaphobic (look that one up in Webster's), I just have oddities about eating out. NO big groups, usually over 6 is a deal breaker for me.....I don't order the same thing as anyone else on the table, usually requiring that I order last. Most people think it's being polite to let everyone order before me....nuh uh....I'm a weird person who has these random quirks......I have no idea where it all came from, and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I need some more pictures to post....all these words are boring.

And finally, since I mentioned the artist/album I was listening to last night, I might as well kep up the trend. Tonight is one of Chicago's finest DJ's, DJ Markski. I believe it's Ski Mix 44. His Euro mixes are just plain amazing. It's too bad he's not on iTunes..................

No comments: